Friday 23 April 2010

MSc Review Event: Thursday 29th April

Hi Everyone,

Following on from my earlier email to you all on April 6th (copied to you again today) - I now need confirmation of your attendance so I can notify the Faculty of who is coming.

A couple of you have already emailed me back to confirm your presence (thanks) - but I need the rest of you to do that ASAP.

If I do not receive an email from you, then I will assume you cannot come for legitimate reasons. We hope that all full-time students will be able to attend.

This is a VERY important event - and will only take an hour or so of your time - but we will be most grateful for you being available for that time.

I look forward to hearing back from you by email (if I haven't already) by Monday (26th) afternoon




Thanks
Mark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark,I ll be attending MSc Review Event on the 29th.Thks.
    Ayobami Ogunleye
    MSc Sustainable Aviation.

    ReplyDelete