Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Beginning of the End....for EMSD!

Hi all,


Next week is the start of the last taught unit (Sustainability & Global Systems) for many of you before you embark on your Projects. It also happens to be my unit!


Please note that there is a room change - we will be in E143 - the same room you normally have a lecture with Mike Bennett at 12pm.


It was suggested to me this week that some of you may be thinking of skipping next week's first lecture session...because you have an assignment to submit. I would therefore like to remind you all that this is not a 'pic-n-mix' degree and nothing is optional - you MUST attend everything...especially when I have to cover so much material and provide handouts etc..as well as talk you through my assignment. Undergraduates manage the enormous feat of attending lectures and handing in assignments - so you should too.


If you can't make 3 hours (which is all you are being asked to do next week) because your time management is so poor then I wouldn't recommend you for a Phd or a job when I get letters asking for a reference!


Please remember that if you are registered as a full-time student then you must behave as such and not cram all your assignment work into the last few days before the deadline.


I look forward to seeing EVERYONE at my lecture next week.


Peace and love
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment