Monday 26 September 2011

STUDENT REPS

Hi All,

I need to have a Student Representative for each of the main degree pathways. A student Rep is a bit like a Union shop-steward who brings any problems and gripes (of their fellow students) to the attention of the university via Staff-Student Liaison Meetings. Reps can also report nice things and heap praise on staff - although that is rare! Any issues raised MUST then be discussed and minuted by the EGS Degree Network Committee meetings (and hence people like Head of School and the Dean) - so there is real accountability. 

If you would like to be considered for the position of course Rep, please email me to let me know. If more than one person is interested, we can have a mini-election on Wednesday to decide.

I already have a rep for Countryside Management (Jonathan Leyland - jon.Leyland@btinternet.com), so I need a Rep for EMSD, SA and EMB please.

If you are interested, please drop me an email before 11am on Wednesday this week (m.cresswell@mmu.ac.uk).

Thanks
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment